A client of ours in Upland Indiana is looking to bring on a fulltime IT manager that will focus on the IT Infrastructure and Security of the company. Overall, this person should have a good understanding of network hardware and software as it relates to configuring network switches, routers, and firewalls; as well as come from a background in IT Security. Someone who has exposure to both the network and the server side as it relates to security would be a great fit here!
- Bachelor’s degree in IT information security or related field or equivalent related work experience.
- 5+ years working with network hardware/software routers, switches, and firewall configurations.
- Experience with IT related security, disaster recovery, compliance, and reports
- experience working in virtualization environment is preferred.
- strong communication and ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people is desired.